- ‘Gyda’n Gilydd Fe Wnawn Go Gorau i Ofalu, Dysgu a Thyfu’
- ‘Together We Do Our Best to Care, Learn and Grow’.
Visions and Values
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
The school aims:-
- To provide a happy, caring, secure and enriched learning environment for all children.
- To encourage all children to develop their full potential by stimulating their intellectual curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.
- To encourage the children, their families and the teaching and non teaching staff of the school to have high expectations of what can be achieved.
- To prepare children to play an active and positive role in society by developing their skills, knowledge, confidence and independence.
- To ensure everybody learns in an atmosphere of tolerance and respect in which they appreciate their own and other cultures.
- To foster an appreciation of Wales and things Welsh through the implementation of Cwriculwm Cymreig.
- To provide and deliver a curriculum that is broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated.
- To value the importance of caring for the environment and acquiring a healthy lifestyle.
- To raise awareness of the school in the community by fostering links with parents, extended families, local residents and businesses.